Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
In May 2014, I’ll come back to Japan to see the D-LIVE, and like the two previous years, I want to offer a new fan-project for all D-fans from all around the world.
10th year anniversary D-Boys fan project
Made a booklet of cards to each DBoys members. To celebrate the 10th year anniversary of the D-groups!!!
Bellfry and me will put all the cards together as an accordion style booklet. Each member will have his own booklet full of our support.
All current DBoys: Yanagi Kotaro - Wada Masato - Suzuki Hiroki - Araki Hirofumi - Seto Koji - Yanagishita Tomo - Makita Tetsuya - Usui Masahiro - Mikami Masashi - Takahashi Ryuki - Hashimoto Taito - Yamada Yusuke - Horii Arata - Yamaguchi Kenki - Kamitsuru Toru - Nishii Yukito - Mitsuya Ryo - Jinnai Sho - Arai Atsushi - Akutsu Shintaro - Ikeoka Ryosuke - Omi Youichiro - Negishi Takuya - Yamada Yuki - Maeyama Takahisa - Shiramata Atsushi - Tsuchiya Shion - Ookubo Shotaro - Shison Jun
- A card an artist. And it’s better a card from one fan, but if you really want to do a card together, you can.
- The cards have to be one page: one side for messages/drawings/etc and the other one with a way to identify your country.
- Size: 10cm x 10cm (no bigger, no smaller)
- Support: rigid card like postcard. For exemple, the most easy way is to use real postcards of your country that you’ll resize. You can use it as a support or keep the actual card.
- No relief. The booklets have to be flat.
- You can write in the language you want, but don’t forget most of them don’t understand more than Japanese (and a little of English).
- Put the name of the artist (the way you want but stay correct of course).
- Don’t forget to indicate the country you come from or where you live.
- It’s recommended to write your name or your surname, but if you want to stay anonymous, you can.
- You don’t need to do cards to everyone. At least, to all the ones you really want to express your support.
May 6th 2014
You can send your cards to me in France or to Bellfry in the USA. Letters can make some time to rearch us so choose the closest country.
Tell us who you are when you send your cards to me. Like that, we could say from who we receive the mails.
We’ll give the booklets when we go to the D-LIVE. But all the members don’t take part of these shows, so we’ll post the remaining booklets by post.
If they are interested people, please send messages on Bellfry's or my Tumblr inbox. If you want more informations, please ask to me!!!
I’m sorry for posting this project so so late ^^; Sorry for my bad English! The D’s will is strong!!!
Page 1 sur 256